You’ve been lied to, “misinformed” for decades. We all have.
NOTES ABOUT VIDEOS
First Watch either “1. Fat Fiction (2020)” more entertaining or the more scientifically accurate: “1. Nina Teicholz – ‘Vegetable Oils The Unknown Story’.mp4”
“1. Nina Teicholz – ‘Vegetable Oils The Unknown Story’.mp4”
– The most informative and gets into what and why the horrible garbage came into widespread use.
“1. Entertaining – Fat Fiction (2020)”
– Hyman does not get it all correct but the documentary does show the correct direction. Hyman himself incorrectly eats veggie oils and eats far too many vegetables but we were in the beginning stages of waking up to what was going on, where any reduction of carbs helped a lot.
– Look at his face, you see how the flesh hangs off his head and in other areas? Those are the result of the excessive carbs and bad seed oils he is eating along with not enough exercise.
“D. Dr Chris Knobbe Diseases of Civilization Are Seed Oil Excesses the Unifying Mechanism_1080p.mp4”
– The issue is dumb physics being applied to complex biochemistry. Fructose and seed oils are not just energy holders but do other metabolic things, affect other cell functions that severely damage human-type organisms.
“E. Dr Gary Fettke Is Fruit Good or Bad For You_1080p.mp4”
– Another shocker, when you look at the data, fruit become entertainment, not nutrition.
“F. Despite what you’ve been told COWS CAN SAVE THE WORLD_1080p.mp4”
– It’s good to watch media, listen and read things that support a healthy lifestyle. This video has some important facts that are missing from the public discussion in the media, which profits mainly from pharma advertising dollars, just fyi.
On this, Mindset, I strongly recommend you subscribe to Shawn Baker MD‘s YouTube channel, even if you are not an exclusive carnivore – I am not, I eat dairy, eggs, nuts – the knowledge and info from him can keep you on the right track: Shawn Baker MD https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5apkKkeZQXRSDbqSalG8CQ
– D,E, and F videos come from another Youtube channel, Low Carb Down Under which has a lot of great videos to keep your motivation strong: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTTiHZtNpiqD2EubIO5HFw
Self-Awareness Is Critical To Intelligence – I did these when I was 17.
PRACTICE EVERY NIGHT WHEN YOU FIRST GO TO BED
- Have a recording device like smartphone record audio or an old school tape or modern digital audio recorder near your head, recording.
- Exactly as you would go to sleep, lights off, dressed for bed and expecting to go to sleep, lying in bed.
- Go over the day you just had, verbally to yourself/the recorder.
- Start by thinking back to when you woke up. Which position was your body in? Did you turn left or right? What did you think first thing, but more importantly what was the first thing you did once you got out of bed? Did you look at a pet or mate or something first then say something? Little details of your day, all of of them, from start to finish.
- Just keep trying to recall every moment of the day. This helps you find out what part of your life is making unhappy and what your actions are in relation to that unhappiness. Are you simply going along to get along causing problems or are you too resistant, close-minded to situations? You will find out eventually.
- It might take weeks or months but eventually you may not require a recording device as your memory can improve as you begin to train it to function properly versus ignoring it or letting it do whatever some idiot on tv tells you it does.
- I used it to solve why I was unhappy in College while be successful according to ‘society’. Can be very helpful for many things.
Critical Food Must Do’s
- No vegetable oils at all.
Toss them out, they are extremely toxic for real. Soybean oil in particular drives metabolic diseases like fatness, diabetes and others. See video: “Dr Chris Knobbe Diseases of Civilization Are Seed Oil Excesses the Unifying Mechanism_1080p.mp4”
- Carbs In Terms of Bread, Pasta, Etc. Are Addictive, Drug-like Substances.
Make you feel calm, satiated while not actually making you full, fooling you, lying to you about that. Then tells you to take more of the harmful foods by making you hungry, to literally feed your addiction again as you need more within an hour or less as hunger pangs start anew.
- Sugars are like alcohol, you should not do them at all ever. Fruits are not as healthy as the marketing claims indicate. It looks like we really used them when water supplies were dry as a source of water versus essential nutrition in the past: “Dr Gary Fettke Is Fruit Good or Bad For You_1080p.mp4”
- A multivitamin in the morning with green tea is your best bet along with animal-based foods for complete, healthy nutrition. Yes some or many days some of the vitamins will simply be peed out but that is okay. It is more like a vitamin wash to ensure your internal processes have enough for the day without worrying about eating tons of excess food to get ideal micronutrients.
The More You Exercise, The Less Desire You Have For Bad Food
They go in hand in hand, as you improve your diet your exercise quality and quantity goes up with your desire to do bad things going down. Eat right first.
Fat Fiction, May need Chrome to watch here: https://tubitv.com/movies/526849/fat-fiction